The Flight Options Advanced Training and Simulation Centre offers world class training to meet the requirements of Australian and international customers, including airlines, military, aeromedical services and several charter and other flying organisations.
It operates two Level D full motion flight simulators – Cessna Citation Mustang and Beechcraft King Air B200/35i and classrooms and and ground training facilities fitted with the latest technology. Flight Options holds CASA Part 141 and 142 approvals. It offers, to name a few:
- ATPL Preparation Course and Flight Test (MCC combination course also available)
- Cessna Citation Mustang C510 Type Rating and Recurrent training
- Beechcraft King Air B200 Initial and Recurrent training
- Beechcraft King Air 350i Type Rating and Recurrent training
- Various Computer Based Training
For further information visit the Flight Options Advanced Training website here.